White LEDs / New LED developments

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Mar 30 12:31:43 CEST 2000

Y-ellow Scott 'n' y'all

At 08:41 PM 03/29/00, Scott Gravenhorst wrote:
>"Batz Goodfortune" <batzman at all-electric.com> wrote:
>>Y-ellow y'all.
>>
>[...]
>>>http://www.tiac.net/users/reilly/levd-page.html
>>
>>Heh heh heh. ROTFL. I'm wondering what a full grown onion @ say 300 volts
>>might look like? Great Christmas tree decorations. Would probably keep
>>burglars away while you're out. Not to mention the occasional vampire.
>
>I hate to get technical here, but would that be garlic? (c;

I'm sure a 300 volt active onion would have at least as good a vampire
attenuation factor as that of a passive garlic clove. But I concede that
someone is bound to develop the voltage controlled garlic ladder filter
with a little persistence.

I would ask a vampire myself but I'm not that close to anyone from the
government.

Be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com