Crumar Roadrunner II

BonoVox9 at aol.com BonoVox9 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 06:58:53 CEST 2000

Hello..............

Thanks to everyone who gave me their comments on the FatMan kit.. I bought
one, received it, and built it, but, I can't finish it because I am waiting
for that desktop case. So, I have no idea if I made any mistakes. I got all
of it done, except for the voltage regulators and the wiring, in less than 24
hours. I worked on it feverishly, I didn't have anything better to do. Blah

Anyway, my question today is, does anyone know anything about a Crumar
Roadrunner II keyboard?

and i have another question

what can I expect from the combination of the FatMan with SEQ-303 and ARP-X8?

J.