White LEDs / New LED developments

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Mar 30 06:34:22 CEST 2000

Y-ellow y'all.

Yes that gURL should have been...
ftp://all-electric.com/PDFz/light-emitting-polymers.pdf

I don't know why I'm constantly typing FTP instead of PDF lately? Proof
that the hand really is faster than the eye.

At 11:50 PM 03/29/00 +0200, Magnus Danielson wrote:

>Now, for anyone that want to do kitchen based experiments we now present the
>vegie LED:
>
>http://www.tiac.net/users/reilly/levd-page.html

Heh heh heh. ROTFL. I'm wondering what a full grown onion @ say 300 volts
might look like? Great Christmas tree decorations. Would probably keep
burglars away while you're out. Not to mention the occasional vampire.

be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|