Stompbox Cookbook

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Sun Mar 26 20:26:59 CEST 2000

At 09:29 AM 27/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I wonder if you guys have seen this book.

Yea, I have been singing its praises at the guitar fx boards.
This guy knows his stuff & has got a lot of stuff together in
one place. Worth it for the section on preamps, impedance & noise.
The strange thing is, how hard it is to find anything more about
Mr Boscorelli, the book is self-published but without any
address in it!! Mine came from Lutherie Supplies.
I dont know how he could have mad any money from this book, its
a real pro production & looks like years of work. Recommended!

paul perry Melbourne Australia