No subject

Plinio Barraza plinio at mail1.orientation.com
Sun Mar 26 23:16:47 CEST 2000

""
   I found an interesting circuit in an IEEE publication for a
   chaotic
   oscillator called the double scroll.. it's called this
   because this is what
   it looks like when displayed on the x-y of a scope. I dont
   have a scanner,
   but I'll find the ref if anyone is interested..
   Cheers,
   Dan

""
I´m pretty interested in chaos stuff, I once built a really simple circuit that was
suposed to
model chaos too.  I could post it too if someome wanted.  It might be the same one, I
can{t remember where I got it but most probably from a web search.  I think its just one
tranny and a couple of caps.

Ciao

Plinio