OT: Quietman

Trevor Page trevor at resonance.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 15:24:51 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me anything about Quietman? I have the Quietman Shhhh CD
(Platipus records). It is absolutely amazing. I've had it for quite a while
now. I've not heard anything more about this artist and was wondering if
anyone knows of any new albums produced by them.

This box contains two CDs; the second is this excellent compilation of
ambient tunes. The first track, Summit Temple, has these lovely, powerful
rich chords and I would love to know what synthesiser was used for this.
Does anyone have any idea?

Cheers,

Trev