Mad Mouse

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Sat Mar 25 22:20:18 CET 2000

I'm always busy and stock is not always available. I think he's just trying
to clue you in to the way things have worked in the past. In the future I
should be able to build a nice catalog and keep most things on hand but
until then don't stop to think too long because whatever it is will be sold
out, and there is always the chance I won't make it again.

Tom