Mad Mouse

J. C. jc_smurf at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:35:31 CET 2000

How am I supposed to know if Tom is busy these days?  I'm not his neighbor.
And as far as buying boards when they're available...maybe some people can't
afford them at the time.  Maybe they live in a country where the cost of
shipping is more expensive than the board itself.  Maybe they rather have a
complete synth like the Mad Mouse than just a VCO board.

J.C.N.