(OT) Anybody like Tangerine Dream (Free Stuff)?

CasioRZ1 at aol.com CasioRZ1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 18:13:10 CET 2000

Hey All,

I've been given a bunch of Tangerine Dream albums (actual 33s).  They're in
great shape, but that's not really my cup of tea (plus I've sampled what I
want off 'em)... so, if you want them (there's five or six, I think) and you
wanna pay shipping from where I am (abq, NM, usa 871111) to where you are,
they're yours.

There's also a bunch of other electronic artist albums (Synergy?  Catspaw?
Emerald Web?  ) from that era, if you want 'em they're yours. .  All in all
there's probably about 10-15 albums circa 82-86 or so.

Question to kinda put this on topic:  Anyone out there wanna help me w/some
MIDI->Basic Stamp II questions?

Thanks!

Derek