Power Supplies Given to Me

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at flash.net
Fri Mar 24 07:28:53 CET 2000

My manager was having outdated equipment tossed out and he
told our team to take whatever we wanted and make it disappear.
There were several power supplies for Epson printers, 24 volt
DC at 1.5 ampere.  These are rather nice units with a power switch
and power light.

My question is:  Assuming these are switching supplies, is there
some kind of circuit I can put on the output to eliminate switching
noise?  I thought of a simple diode/capacitor thing, or small ohm
high wattage power resistor and a cap...  Comments?

-- Scott Gravenhorst                    | Linux Rex, Linux Vobiscum
-- FatMan: www.teklab.com/~chordman     | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- NonFatMan: members.xoom.com/_XMCM/chordman/index.html
-- The 21st century does NOT start in the year 2000!!!