Osilloscope Quetions

mitchell mitch at sirius.com
Fri Mar 24 06:40:48 CET 2000

    I started looking for an oscilloscope on ebay and noticed there are
about a thousand, give me some advice. I noticed that a lot of the adds
say "not sure if this works". I figure these things need to be
calibrated and they look fairly complex so I should look for one that is
guaranteed to work. A lot say they are missing test probes? Are these
hard to get? Someone suggested earlier to get something with a range of
20mhz. Is there anything else I should look for or stay away from I am
planning to use this for working with home made synthesizer modules and
general experimentation?

Thanks

--M