SV: a 2600 2600

Jim Patchell patchell at teletrac.com
Thu Mar 23 21:32:38 CET 2000

    I Karl.  I have the Atari programmers reference for the 800/400
computers.  This was the manual you purchased if you wanted to do
programming and has all of the information about every chip that was in
these computers.  I still do not yet have a scanner, I would be willing
to do so if I had one (I hopefully will be getting one in May).  Also,
if you can't wait, I could photo copy those pages an mail them to you if
nobody else has a better alternative.

    -Jim