SV: a 2600 2600

Karl Helmer Torvmark karlto at go.telia.no
Thu Mar 23 19:49:46 CET 2000

Hi!

Apart from me thinking it's a bit sacrahielagous (sp?),
I guess an old-style Atari 2600 could be used for housing
a synth. But then, I have warm feelings for this Atari
(spent a bit too much of my childhood playing it, perhaps... :-)

On a related note, does anybody have schematics, data sheets or
info about the Atari Pokey sound chip? This chip was used in Atari's
8-bit computer, as well as their arcade games. Thought it might be
nice to build a synth around a couple of these (somewhat akin to
the Sid-Station).

---------
Karl H.