Favorite quad op-amps for synth design?

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 23 16:32:46 CET 2000

Re: The New fangled shit hot...

Hope I misunderstoon... didn't mean the op-07 didja???

OP-07 is OLD OLD OLD...
and
SLOW SLOW SLOW... Its really no better for audio than
the 741, of which it is a greatly improved version...

Use when you need very low offset voltage and fairly low
bias current... and speed of .3V/uS

Don't use for audio.

H^)