Favorite quad op-amps for synth design?

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 22 20:12:17 CET 2000

The quads also share power supply pins, so you cannot
decouple the supply separatly. If I want to be sure that two circuits will not interact through close proximity, or power supply coupling, I use duals or singles...

Try a VCO using a quad for both the "pulse width" comparator, and the sine wave shaper. You will have some
pulse in your sine wave almost guaranteed !!!

H^) harry