Cheap scope for new DIY'ers

mitchell mitch at sirius.com
Wed Mar 22 11:11:08 CET 2000

    I've been thinking of getting  an oscilloscope lately seems like a
really useful tool for examining what is going on in your curcuits. The
problem is that I really don't know what to look for? Anyone care to give
the novice a some suggestions on what to look for in a scope?
    Originally I thought to look for a used one but I am not sure where to
look.

--M