Cheap scope for new DIY'ers

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gte.net
Wed Mar 22 08:40:39 CET 2000

>I'm sure it's not the
>greatest thing in the world but miles better than nothing and possibly
>better than something that should be fantastic but isn't due to wear and
>intermitency (those cheap, untested, uncalibrated Tek 465s all over... a
>GREAT gamble if you win, TOTAL bummer if you lose)

Mine's working even better than the guy who sold it to me thought! (ha ha)  8)

Speaking of which, according to Don Lancaster there's a new Tek scope
info page co-hosted by Stan Griffiths, author of "Oscilloscopes:
restoring a classic" at

http://www.reprise.com

I've been trying to get it to load all evening to no avail. A web
search turned up

www.reprise.com/ash/clients2/home.asp

as his home page but it's not loading either.  8(

Still looking for that Tek 465 maual. Send me your unwanted Tek
scopes, plug-ins, parts, manuals, etc...

--
Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

ICQ: 45652354