Radio Shack Bargain Parts

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 20 22:20:02 CET 2000

If it is the single inverter "schmitt trigger" oscillator, then using a FET or a TL071 (81,82 etc) to
buffer the input pin (junction of the cap and resistor) will give a triangle wave....

I'm assuming this is the light activated theremin from the thread....

Another photo (conductive) cell could control volume...

H^) harry