Radio Shack Bargain Parts

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 20 05:24:59 CET 2000

Cells....

You must remember (or maybe not depends on age I think.... I'm older than
silicon....)
These cells came in Photoconductive and Photovoltaic brands. Cell was still a
generic term for "little round (or square obling etc) thing with a window you
can see through"
You can do VCF res with them... the resistance will probably be OK for the
SVF...
I did it on the Aries 314 VCF.  See national Semi "Analog Multiplier" and
replace the lamp with an LED or it will pulse at very high Q settings (not
good).  Ask nice and I can scan my complete schematic but warning its a gory
pencil drawing...

Nat Semi AN-20 (don't use the lamp !!!!)
H^)