Chord EGG manual ...... Thanks!

Paul Braun nerdware at laidbak.com
Fri Mar 17 07:49:37 CET 2000

Dang! You guys are good (and fast!)  I'm really glad I found this
group. I've been wanting to play with this stuff for years, and now
I'm getting around to it. Looks like I found the right place for
answers.

Problem I discovering now is that when the vintage synths first
came out, I couldn't play and couldn't afford one. Then the digital
untis came out, and I still couldn't play but now they were more
affordable.

Then, suddenly, "Vintage" synths became all the collectable rage
again and now I still can't play, but now, can't afford one again.

Maybe I'll come across that Minimoog or Taurus pedals at a garage
sale somewhere.....or an ARP.....or an old Korg......

So, it looks like I'll have to fire up the iron and build some modules
and patch together my own. Glad I found such a friendly bunch to
help me.

Thanks.

Paul Braun
Cygnus Productions