Mixer Repair

Romeo_Fahl at stream.com Romeo_Fahl at stream.com
Thu Mar 16 18:30:32 CET 2000

My 1202 is turning to shit too.  Lots of scratchy pots.  I thought these things
were built like tanks and never failed.

Aye, schematics would be gold, matey!

"Robert H. Rickner-III" <rrickner at zoo.uvm.edu> on 03/16/2000 08:47:50 AM

 To:      synth-diy at node12b53.a2000.nl

 cc:      (bcc: Romeo Fahl/Beaverton/Stream)

 Subject: Mixer Repair

I have a Mackie 1202 which is missing a channel two, I don't know if the
channel is dead from the pre-amp or what, the rest of the mixer seems to
function nicely, however.  Could anyone tell me how hard it would be to
fix, etc.
Rob Rickner
Oh yeah, scans of the service manuals are of course pure gold!