Analog switches?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 16 03:54:58 CET 2000

I'm using DG444 (siliconix) but it requires a 5V logic supply... even if you
don't have 5V logic (logic can be anything within the supply range....

There are lots of switches from Maxim, Siliconix, and Analog Devices that are
equal or
better. The DG411 doesn't need the 5V supply...

OTOH I have a lifetime supply of DG444 so what the heck.... I use a Zener for
the 5V.
If I do any design using analog switches (hmmm whats he working on now???) I'll
pin out
for either 444 or 411.

H^)   Harry