Oakley wavefolder

Tony Allgood oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 22:44:08 CET 2000

Hi all,

I have put my latest PCB project up on my site. Its a waveshaper design,
that is similar to the Formant one, which I discovered after I designed
it, but fully voltage controlled. There are also a few other features as
well.

I will have some sound samples up after the weekend, and hopefully some
piccies as well. PCB is at fab now, should be ready for shipping by
April.

Incidentally, I got my inspiration from the Doepfer one!!!

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/wavefold.htm

Regards,

Tony Allgood  Penrith, Cumbria, UK

Modular synth circuits, TB303 clone and Filter Rack

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/projects.htm