AW: datasheet for ssm2220

Ullrich Peter Ullrich at kapsch.net
Wed Mar 15 09:11:32 CET 2000

>>You can find the datasheet here:
>http://www.maxmidi.com/diy/ssm/index.html
>
>Nice site, but alas no datasheet for the SSM2220.

Sorry, Tony, but I thought it was there...

>So if anyone does have the data sheet, I would love to have a look at it.
>Someone must have an old PMI databook.

As I have 4 of the old PMI audio handbooks here (collectors item?!?)
I found the datasheet and will scan it. It will let you know when you
can download it from my website and will give you the link to it.

Ciao
Peter

        \|/
       (o o)
                   Ing. Peter Ullrich         mailto:ullrich at kapsch.net
                   Homepage: http://come.to/ullrich    or the full link
                   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3586/
                   Hardware & Software Developer /  Electronic Musician
   .oooO           KAPSCH AG / ECCN                    Vienna / Austria
   (   )   Oooo.            Traffic Control and Transmission Technology
           (_/