matched pnp (Fw: datasheet for ssm2220)

Roel Das Roel.Das at student.groept.be
Wed Mar 15 00:00:57 CET 2000

Tom and all of you...,

 I just found the datasheet of the 2SA1376...
These aren't dual transistors, do you mean I should match them by hand? Any
other features why I should take these? (The good hfe linearity maybe?)

Answers on these questions would help me alot. And it's nice to write it in
my paper...
I've been looking at all shops for matched PNP pairs, but they're all way to
expensive... Only the CA3096 seems affordable, but I can easily believe they
are crap. And they aren't matched either. (CA3096A's are matched, but I
can't find 'em...)

Thanks a big lot,
Roel