datasheet for ssm2220

Tony Allgood oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 20:41:46 CET 2000

>You can find the datasheet here:
http://www.maxmidi.com/diy/ssm/index.html

Nice site, but alas no datasheet for the SSM2220.

I have used the part, and it performs well enough in a PNP expo VCO. The
price is very reasonable at around 5UKP here from Farnell. I took a
guess at the pin out as the same as LM394, 2210 etc, and I was right.
But I would like to know a bit more about this device because I want to
do a few more things with them. So if anyone does have the data sheet, I
would love to have a look at it. Someone must have an old PMI databook.

Regards,

Tony Allgood  Penrith, Cumbria, UK

Modular synth circuits, TB303 clone and Filter Rack

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/projects.htm