cams and such....

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Wed Mar 15 00:12:26 CET 2000

Due to crap service from my ISP I get the feeling I missed
some email over the past week or so. I know some people
have been asking about pcboards. So here is a current stock
and price list. If you expected a response and didn't get one
please try again. I think the problem has been cleared up. I
haven't lost my data connection for 3 or 4 days now..

BTW I cleared out some boards I've been saving. There are
a few VCF2, VCO4 and MadMouse boards on the list..

Tom (something wonderful is going to happen!)