DSP synth basics?

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Tue Mar 14 03:47:05 CET 2000

Troy & List,

	Your best bet for a beginning DSP kit is (IMO) A Motorola 56002 or
56303 DSP Evaluation module. This product comes with audio I/O on board,
and a complete linker/assembler packages. Motorola also has a complete
development software set on their web site. I believe the cost of these
units vary between $199-$299. You can find information on these products
at:

http://www.motorola-dsp.com/

Regards,

The Proteus

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--