datasheet for ssm2220

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Mon Mar 13 23:02:51 CET 2000

You can use it but the pnps in the CA3096 are pretty crap. A better
bet would be a Japanese pair. I like the 2SA979s but they are getting
rare. You can get the 2SA1376 ($0.68) and the 2SA1084 ($0.80) from
MCM ($25 min)

BTW these are good for VCO5 use too..;-)

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/

or call 1-800-543-4330

Tom