(Ot)Porno music, synth's in a condom?

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Mon Mar 13 05:09:05 CET 2000

Y-ellow Bjorn 'n' y'all.
	Well this has got to take the award for the funniest post to ever cross
this list. My knees are weak. Err from Laughing that is.

I know of an Italian band in the 70s who's female vocalist sang while
masturbating in the studio. never could get hold of that record for myself.
But I forget what the saying is about technology and sex. Something about,
if you invent a new technology someone is sure to try and find a way to
have sex with it. I was talking to a guy the other day who wanted advise
about hooking his genitals up to the output of his stereo. I'm not kidding.
Turns out that this is all the rage at the moment. You can even buy special
electrodes for it and these people are getting special audio on their
computers which they pump through their genitals while having sex. "Danger
Will Robinson Danger Danger!"

And I read recently how NASA (Or at least a couple of astronauts) were
secretly trying to work out how to have sex in zero G. Now there's a porn
flick I'd like to see. :) In IMAX 3D no doubt.

[bobbit]

>So,folks at synth diy list, do "you"
>make your own synth porno music?

No but I'm looking for any opportunity to get in the practice. :)

Most women think it's just innuendo when I walk up and say. "Hey Babe.
Wanna make sweet music with me?"

Be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com