s to r

Theo Hogers t.hogers at home.nl
Mon Mar 13 00:59:41 CET 2000

Hi you all.
Never tried the mod trick, until today, and it did not work.
The only thing I can say now is  mea culpa, mea culpa, maxima culpa.
Never believe annything before you've tried it your self I guess.

I got it from a synt repair tech back in 1987, and never doubted his
autority.
The theory was to have a sine one octave below the square and mix the result
with the square.
It should explain why the D50 saw gets all kinds of holes in it when the
pulse width value is not set to zero.

As said I tried it to day, the results where intresting,
but Paul is right, it never produces a saw wave.

Just hope I don't have to put on some concrete shoes for this one
(you know go for a swim and stuf like that).

Cheers Theo.