ms2000 (review? or ad ??)

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Sun Mar 12 04:51:01 CET 2000

*nod* The Oberheim OB*12 will be marketed in the US by Armadillo
Enterprises. I'll dig up some data on it soon.

Prot

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--