ms2000 (review? or ad ??)

Bjorn Julin bnillson at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:29:22 CET 2000

>One other thing....did anybody else see that ad or know anything
>about a OB-12?? This is really starting to be fun!! A new Moog
>a new Korg and a new OB??...Too cool..

Yes, at:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Newp/WNAMM00/

Its expencive like hell, as most AM synths is today,
dont forgett the Q from the puppet doll makers in germany.

Besides i dont like the MS 2000, its a nice looking design
but here in "enourmously-jätte-unbeliveable-bjorn borg-
abba-smorgasborad- sweden it is expencive and so are
particullary all the synths.

Soo, everybådy on the synth diylist, go home, dont come
here to swedden, stay home, bhfghjkadjhgklalkj.,.
,.,ewfkwjefo fwsfdsf!!!!!!!

Regards
BJ (who is totally nutts in his but)