VCF

Heiko van der Linden h.j.vanderlinden at el.utwente.nl
Fri Mar 10 13:53:15 CET 2000

Hi Bjorn,

>Could anybody give me a good exp. of how VCf's work? (esp. the ones with
>OTAs). This would make it alot easier to modify/design circuits. I have a
>lot of shematics, but I can't find any explanation. I'm quite into
>electronis and DIY, so don't be afraid beeing to technical.

If you've got acces to a electronics library at university or so then check
this:

Active filter design using operationl transconductance amplifiers: a
tutorial
Randall L. Geiger and Edgar Sanchez-Sinencio
IEEE circuits and devices march 1985 page 20-32

If other people are interested I can make some scans of the article and put
them on my website.

Bye,
Heiko