Korg Trident

Haible Juergen Juergen.Haible at nbgm.siemens.de
Fri Mar 10 13:33:21 CET 2000

	>I am looking at the moment for a poly synth, that I could expand
with
	>additional crossmodulations. Now I have a offer for a Korg Trident
MkI.
	>Are there any warnings regarding this instrument? The picture I
found on
	>the web makes me think, that there might be enough space in the
upper
	>panel for additional knobs and pcbs.

Just a warning: If you have crossmodulation between VCOs in mind, this
should be quite difficult. The Trident uses a multiplexed exponential
converter,
which is an excellent economical solution for synths with the Trident's
features,
but which also makes addidions like VCO crossmodulation quite impossible.

JH.