VCF

Joachim Verghese jocke at netcontrol.fi
Fri Mar 10 12:50:53 CET 2000

Hi,

> Could anybody give me a good exp. of how VCf's work? (esp. the ones with
> OTAs). This would make it alot easier to modify/design circuits. I have a
> lot of shematics, but I can't find any explanation. I'm quite into
> electronis and DIY, so don't be afraid beeing to technical.

If you're not afraid of technical texts, I suggest you have
a look at some of the old patent descriptions of filter circuits.

One of the best places to start is Don Tillman's website.
You'll find articles and links to ARP and Moog patents.

http://www.till.com/articles/index.html

I have a few downloadable patent texts on my website too.

http://www.netcontrol.fi/~jocke/arptech/patent.htm

Best,

-joachim