Korg Trident

Florian Anwander Florian.Anwander at consol.de
Fri Mar 10 12:19:55 CET 2000

Hello folks,

I am looking at the moment for a poly synth, that I could expand with
additional crossmodulations. Now I have a offer for a Korg Trident MkI.
Are there any warnings regarding this instrument? The picture I found on
the web makes me think, that there might be enough space in the upper
panel for additional knobs and pcbs.

kind regards, florian

--
Florian Anwander                  |ConSol*  HP-Support
Tel.   +49.89.45841-133           |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH