OT-but related. What's up with Pagemaker.

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Fri Mar 10 11:51:49 CET 2000

Y-ellow Y'all.
	Ooops. That URL again. ftp://all-electric.com/PDFz/

There are two directories under that containing the two PDFs.

Yo' Rick. Have to say your new server seems a hell of a lot faster than the
old one. It use to take around 90 minutes before I'd see a message come
back to me given my position in the pecking order. :) Nice one.

Be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|