love/hate section

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Mar 9 11:25:14 CET 2000

Y-ellow Eric 'n' y'all.

At 11:49 PM 03/08/00 -0800, Eric wrote:
>>Katrinna is willing to offer advice, if not
>>cheap deals on semtex.
>

>Thanks, rather have the semtex.

Useful stuff Semtex. A thousand and one uses around the home. And the car!

>And thanks to Oliver for being nice enough
>to waste some time writing something
>about my horrible, worthless overpriced
>product.

I will pass that on. I wouldn't say worthless. Oliver seems to like it.
Likes it a lot in fact. And from what I've heard it sounds pretty damn
fresh. I think you've done an excellent job. At least it's not another,
"better chorus unit" or something. I wouldn't mind one myself one day.
Can't wait to hear what your filter bank sounds like.

Be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|