L-MIX & the ANALOGUE SAMPLER

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Mar 9 04:50:11 CET 2000

Y-ellow Y'all.
	I forgot to mention that there is also some new stuff smattered all over
the site. Including our new love/hate file. (Contributions welcome)
Chronicling the gear we love and the gear we hate. First up is Oliver's
review of his new TS21 hellfire and a little diatribe on Turtle Beach that
Jim Johnson might find somewhat amusing. Especially the graphic. And just
for the record, yes our copy really does come up like that.

If you need an agony aunt, Katrinna is willing to offer advice, if not
cheap deals on semtex.

Stories, fun, toys, and all the things of interest for girls and boys.  As
the song goes. And that 18meg MPEG is still up if you have a T1 line or
better. :)

be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com