RATHER IMPORTANT ADMIN MESSAGE

Rick Jansen rick at bpa.nl
Wed Mar 8 18:54:54 CET 2000

Dear all,

The time has come, synth-diy needs to move system. I have set up a
Linux server at my home, connected to the internet via Amsterdam's
cable network, let's see how this works!

I have moved all subscriptions, the archive and everything else to
the new address. Below is the subscription information for synth-diy,
together with the new address etc. Please let me know of any
problems, directly to my mail address: rja at euronet.nl

The old address may work for a day or so more, but will then go.

Cheers,

Rick Jansen

The synth-diy list is intended for discussions about synthesizer
electronics and the building of (mostly analogue) synthesizers.
Expect discussions on modulars and their various modules like
voltage controlled oscillators, filters, ring modulators and the
like. Topics like heated dual transistors for the ultimate exp
converter are certainly not shunned here. The list is not intended
for 'for-sale' messages.

  subscribe synth-diy

  unsubscribe synth-diy

To send a message to the list send a mail to

  synth-diy at node12b53.a2000.nl

The list is archived too, to get a listing of already archived
messages send a mail to 'majordomo at node12b53.a2000.nl' with a line:

  index synth-diy

To get a file from the archive:

  get synth-diy filename

WWW pages are on:

  http://www.euronet.nl/~rja/Emusic/Synth-diy/

If you would like a link from there to your home page let me know.

I hope you will have many fruitful discussions on this list.

Virtually yours,

Rick Jansen
__
rja at euronet.nl http://www.euronet.nl/~rja/