Education questions

Stefano Costa Stefano.Costa at icn.siemens.it
Wed Mar 8 12:33:02 CET 2000

> Hang in there Justin. There's money in that piece of paper. If you
want
> the short course in synth design buy a copy of "The Art of
Electronics",

I've browsed just now Amazon to look for such book, and I've got two
choices: the student edition, 600+ page book (and relatevely cheap) and
plain Art of Electronics, 1200+ page book. I hope that student edition
is enough in order to understand what is going on building a synth. My
budget and book shelf will be grateful for that :).
Joking apart, the student edition is ok?

Stefano