Paying the EE dues [OT]

CHoaglin at aol.com CHoaglin at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 05:07:51 CET 2000

jlarryh at iquest.net writes:

<<  The house
 next
 > door (same as mine) is renting for $2000/mo.  I can't figure out who
 could
 > afford that, but they do.
 >  >>

That's about what me and my friends are looking to pay when we try to move
out of our parents' houses in June..I live in suburban Massachusetts, about
20 miles west of Boston, and real estate prices are pretty high around here.
I figure between the 4 of us, we can afford it. I would have considered an
apartment, but I have way too much electronic junk to fit in one, so a house
is necessary.

Chris