Paying the EE dues [long winded]

Rob cyborg_0 at iquest.net
Wed Mar 8 00:20:57 CET 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry L Klein <Barry.L.Klein at wdc.com>
To: <synth-diy at mailhost.bpa.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Paying the EE dues [long winded]

> Down here (Orange County, CA) the hot ticket is Broadcom.  They give you
> the right to buy thousand(s) of shares of their stock at the price it is
> when you start.  Their parking lot is full of Lamborgini's, Porches, etc.
> etc.  But they still have no where for me to advance to - they just would
> want me as a tech

I quit. I think Im actually going to quit right now, go swoon a bunch of
venture capitalists, take the money and move to mexico and start a cult. Its
so much more sensical than starting an internet company, because at least
with me, everyone will KNOW I will never turn a profit within a month or
two! :))
Plus, it won't screw up the stock market.

My conscience will be better off for it..

I would rather worship psychotropic cactii than a porsche. Please let the
above never be me.

Rob