when to heat sink?

Troy Sheets tsheets at saturn5.com
Tue Mar 7 21:53:53 CET 2000

Yes, matched transistors, or transistors in a pair would be good to heatsink
to insure they stay about the same temp.

Don't heatsink everything... its just a big goopy mess.

Under normal circumstances, your transistors should not get too hot... if
they are, then something is wrong.

Power transistors usually have thier own heatsink built in that you can
screw extra metal fins onto if needed.

-troy