Paying the EE dues [long winded]

John E Blacet blacet at metro.net
Tue Mar 7 13:21:13 CET 2000

I suppose the engineering working environment is not always very nice. I
was lucky for 13 years working for a very small industrial control
company. Got to put a lot of things right, but stepped on a few toes
doing it. Learned a bunch, and was even allowed much creativity.

As opposed to a couple of years at HP/Agilent where everything is
"Process". Felt like a cult to me, not that I ever have experienced one.

These days I prefer to eliminate the middle men and be my own a**hole!
And the commute time is 10 seconds. Thanks go to all you Blacet
customers for sure!

Regards.
John Blacet
Blacet Research Music Electronics