Paying the EE dues [long winded]

Troy Sheets tsheets at saturn5.com
Tue Mar 7 18:05:03 CET 2000

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 12:44:51PM -0000, Tony Allgood wrote:
> >The *average starting salary* is like $65,000/yr. Most companies will
> now *give you* stock options worth over $100,000 in 4 years.
>
> Perhaps its time to move to the US...

Indeed.

Someone I know *very* well...

had 3 years of relevent EE experience, moved to a hot networking company
in the Valley and now is a multi-millionare on paper.

Look at the stock performance of some of these companies:

sycamore
juniper
redback
foundry

I hear he still has time to play with synths.

-troy