Pamona ban jacks - solder won't stick

Theo Hogers t.hogers at home.nl
Tue Mar 7 02:10:45 CET 2000

Hi you all.
You are talking S39 or equivalent here.
Indeed it is great for plumbing, but take care when you use it on
electronics.
S39 is exstreamly corrosive in electric applications,
it can easely "suck" in your wires and eat them (especialy mic cabel).
A more gentle approach would be some contact spray.
To remove the black stuf (usualy silver occide (sorry don't know how to
spell "occide" in english) )
from the pins; apply some contact spray, 3 minutes later whipe it off with
tissu paper.
Mostly this will do the trick.

Have fun Theo.

Your Talking S39 ( or some eqivalent) here