Playing the modular through my home stereo

Doug Tymofichuk dougt at cancerboard.ab.ca
Mon Mar 6 17:43:02 CET 2000

On Sat, 04 Mar 2000 02:56:34 +0100 Magnus Danielson
<cfmd at swipnet.se> wrote:

> Please give your definition of "top notch system".

O.K., I will avoid this particular pitfall by rephrasing;
I have found that the higher quality and definition of the
playback system, the better the music will sound, whether
it is real acoustic instruments recorded in real space, or
totally artificially generated electronic music.

BTW, many electrostatic speakers (such as my own) do not
require crossover networks at all, completely eliminating
all of the problems associated with them. Full range
drivers = spectral coherence!
Doug Tymofichuk
dougt at cancerboard.ab.ca