dave solursh dsolursh at
Mon Mar 6 06:24:20 CET 2000

Hay there, I have come across a word and technique that I am not totaly
sure about and would like to understand in detail.  The word is
"convolution" and seems to apply to a technique or manipulation that
resembles frequency modualtion, but seems to filter the sound with
another's envelope.  Could anyone help me to find some info or to
understand what this technique involves.  Thanks, Dave.

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list